I’m no creative genius (by any stretch) but I know what I like. I have enough of a creative eye, passion for and elementary (at best) talent to carry out a project. I scour the web for inspiration, ideas, tutorials and… pictures, pictures, pictures.
I’m a visual learner so pictures and videos are my best friends! I have a fairly decent camera, and an undying desire to be a “photographer” so great pictures make those tiny little hairs on the back of my neck stand at attention. I’m a mom, wife, daughter, sister and friend so I have more than a handful of reasons to craft, recycle, follow trends and appreciate a classic design, style, taste and sound of all things Stunning to the Senses.
My husband is a chef, map maker, gardener, environmentalist and the epitome of practicality. My daughters are equally beautiful, creative and artistic in their own individual ways. As are most people if they would just embrace it…This blog has no real intention or purpose besides giving me the opportunity to share with you all that I admire in life; from food to crafts to interior design and everything in between.
If you gain nothing more than inspiration and delight through your viewing and reading pleasure, then my mission has been achieved. Thank you all for stopping by, I welcome and invite any comments, questions, ideas or requests you may have and look forward to sharing all my “stunning to the senses” articles with you.
Ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment