When I asked my daughter this simple yet exceedingly complex question (what does love mean). It seemed to come to her rather quickly and very confidently.
Well mom, I think love is when you care about someone a lot and you like them even more. Its when you like someone even more than you can like someone or something ever so you love them. And sometimes I think love can be happy or sad. You know the sad is when you love someone so much you don't want to leave them or you miss them a lot when they're gone or you're gone. Is that right mom? Is that what love is?
It touched my heart to the depths of my soul and the tips of my fingers.
Yes, Keira that is exactly what love is. Thank you!
Show some real love this Valentine's Day. The kind you like even more...so you love them!
♥
Megan
No comments:
Post a Comment