Today, like most days, I've become inspired by a friend and her lovely little narrative of the beach. (
http://petalsinprose.blogspot.com/2012_03_01_archive.html)
This particular article is not just about the warm glow of the beach but the immense beauty and illustrious charm of the sky.
It seems like a lifetime since I've visited the salty waters, gritty sand and endless horizon's of the beach. For a moment, while reading the article, I was taken to that peaceful place where worries wash away with the tide and each day brings anew with the warm setting sun and the glistening silver moon. Thank you, Cammie, for transporting me from my stark cubicle walls to that wonderful, tranquil place. As I reflected on her words I was reminded of days gone by with equally beautiful skies. Unable to leave cube-world for the flat sandy beaches, I
can bask in the glow of beautiful skies through pictures. (There's certainly no shortage of pictures on this hard drive) Join me, as I frolic (pictorially) through beautiful days and skies gone by...
 |
| These tress look so wild and crazy in the setting sunlight. |
 |
| I love the contrast in the corn stalk and the sky. |
 |
| Yellow, green and blue...great color palette. |
.JPG) |
| The suns warmth rising on the mountains (view from our driveway). |
.JPG) |
| Oh hi Keira...that sure is a beautiful sky and pasture behind you. |
 |
| Trees sure do have a way of complimenting the sky, don't they? |
 |
| I ♥ having fun too, especially on bright blue sunny days! |
.JPG) |
| No matter the season, this view never looks bad. |
 |
| Clouds so fluffy I could sleep on them. |
 |
| A cows paradise. |
 |
| Do you have a favorite tree? I have a few. |
 |
| A sky blog wouldn't be complete without our little piece of heaven. Siesta Key, FL |
 |
| High on a mountain top. (Please excuse the poor panoramic stitching) |
 |
| The most natural spotlight ever made. |
 |
| Sail away with me honey... |
 |
| Can you feel the sun's warmth? |
 |
| First one to find the moon gets a cookie...A little game we Burrows' play. |
 |
| Again, I just love this color palette. Nature's palette. |
 |
| Cozumel, thank you for the gorgeous weather! |
 |
| Even on the foggiest of days, nature's bounty and the skies glory are marvelous. |
 |
| Good night moon! |
 |
| No wonder they call it the Blue Ridge Mountains. |
 |
This tiny barn is one of my FAVORITE barns! (Review, I have favorite
barns, trees...believe me there will be more) |
 |
| Rolling green pastures and majestic blue mountains, is what I call home. |
 |
| What's a mountain view without a little snow capped action? |
Thanks for joining me. I hope you enjoyed your 'Sky Tours' with me today.
A special thanks to Cammie at Petals In Prose for my blog-spiration today!
Megan
No comments:
Post a Comment